All the untrained teachers who are going to appear in the the 1st semester Exam of Two years diploma course (Deled) offered by National Institute of Open Schooling ( Nios) Now have download their Nios Deled Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket from the official website of NIOS which is www.nios.ac.in All the instruction regarding the process of downloading the admit card are listed below. Carefully read all the instructions and do follow the same.
Nios Deled Admit Card 2018- How to Download : Exam Center
As the exam for the course 501, 502 and 503 will be started from the very last week of May 2018 so we have to download the admit card for the same. But the question is how to download the admit card ?? Its a very easy process. Before you download the admit card you have to collect the IDENTITY Card offered by NIOS.
Download the IDENTITY Card before the link Expires
There is a chance of expiration of ” ID Card Downloading Link” so Just go to the official site of NIOS and follow the steps below-
- Click on – Deled for Untrained Teachers
- Teachers Section
- Enter your registered Mobile Number or email ID
- Enter your password
- Click Submit
- This will generate your ID card. And now just print it out and make it signed by your principal.
Steps of downloading Your NIOS DELED ADMIT Card
- Go to the official site – www.nios.ac.in
- Click on The Admit card section
- Click – Admit card 2018 notification
- This will redirected you the Admit card downloading page
- Enter all the details asked there, Such as Enrollment No, Ref. No, or Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- Your Admit Card Will automatically generated.
- Take a print out, As this will be needed at the time of entering in the Exam Hall.
Direct downloading link http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/ExamCenter.aspx